Join us for an experiential day of activity including yoga, presentations, a light workout, nutrition information, a delicious meal, and yes....some time outside! It's a full day of discovery and insight into our programming aimed at ensuring full exposure to this amazing opportunity for student-athletes, coaches, and parents.
The event will be held at: Gentry Academy
1420 County Road E
Vadnais Heights, MN, 55110
The agenda for the day is as follows:
Saturday, November 11th
7-7:30 am Light refreshments
7:45-8:45 am Yoga with Danielle from Minnesota Power Yoga
9-10 am Endurance strength training presentation by Bruce Martens of NCYD
10-11 am Endurance strength training session
11:15-1:15 pm Nutrition presentation with Nick from Wyld Joy and lunch*
1:15-2:30 pm Outdoor aerobic activity (weather dependent TBD)
3-4 pm FAQ/Q & A
Items to Bring:
- Yoga mat*
- Clothes that allow your body to move (and stay cool; you WILL get a yoga sweat on, and the workout will also instigate a little glisten)
- Towel and change of clothes for lunch and outdoor activity (more on this as the date gets closer; weather dependent)
- Gym shoes (a pair that doesn't bring the outside inside with you)
- Water bottle
- A willing attitude
- A friend that you think will keep pace with you in your pursuit of wellness
*We have mats that we can lend to those who don't have one.
Count on Us for:
- Competent, compassionate, and accredited coaches supportive of your goals
- A safe environment that welcomes you just as you are
- Community sympathetic to your emotional and psychological autonomy
- A challenging day of physical activity
- Lots of laughs
- Collaboration and partnership through exploration
- Leaving you wanting MORE!
Once you have registered, you'll receive email correspondence as the event date approaches. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page will be developed as questions arise, which will be updated daily.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us with questions, comments, and/or concerns. You can reach us via the contact info at the bottom of this page.
We are looking forward to this event and having you there!